Hello my sweet Pumpkin Head, Savannah. This is your daddy. And I just wanted to let you know that I miss you very much; and that I will also be here for you.
I created this page; set up so that if you ever choose to google yourself; you will find it. I wanted you to know the truth as I know that many lies have been drilled into your head over the past ten years or so and you were t0o young to realise it.
I won’t beat around the bush however; you deserve to know the truth; all of it. Your grandma Kathy is a very evil women.
But before I begin, you should google the term “Parental Alienation Syndrome”… This has been apart of your life since the day you were born. When your mother and I are left to our own devices, we do just fine. But because your grandmother couldn’t stop interfering with our relationship, we are no longer together. We would probably still be married otherwise.
It’s all about money. You mom had (at the time that we were married) a $250,000 (give or take, trust fund. This is all about who has custody of you if something happened to your mom. If something did happen to your mom; all that money would go to you. Knowing I have no interest in money at all; your grandmother would have no excuses to spend at her whim like she did then and most likely does now.
Please note, that what follows is my attempt to explain my side over many attempts. I keep starting over. I am leaving my previous attempts for you to read, because otherwise I may forget to add something… Maybe one day, I will refine this, but who knows.
Here are the facts…
- Prior to my arrest; your grandfather Beerbower had been the only one convicted of a sex crime. He had been found guilty of raping your mother, his own DISABLED daughter, on many occasions between the ages of 16 and 19 years.
- One at least one occasion, it was reported that you had sexual contact with your cousin; that this contact occurred at your grandfather Beerbower’s house.
- Even to this day, I have only been with two people; both people I had married.
- Even your mother pointed out in court that I had little interest in sex. Being autistic; the act never really interested me. All I wanted was to fall in love; get married and have a big family.
- Prior to my arrest; you had been interviewed on at least three occasions. When you were four; you were interviewed where you made the statement that your “grandpa” had exposed himself to you. You didn’t say which one, but given you were having contact with a convicted sex offender, I lean more towords your grandfather Beerbower.
- Since you were born, your grandmother had tried to get me out of the picture… She accused me of not being able to even change your diaper at one point. And in each and every instance I proved to the court that those claims were lies. Every time I did so though, she came back with another accusation towards me or members our family. As each claim was proven false; your grandmother’s accusations got worse and closer to home, until one day they accused me directly. Because of her accusations you were forced to undergo painful and unnecessary medical procedures.
- Prior to my arrest, you underwent two more interviews… In the first interview, the interviewer had asked her somewhere in the neighborhood of 37 times (in a 60-minute period) if I had ever done anything inappropriate with you; and all but the very last time did you say NO… We all watched this interview and it was clear that you had become very frustrated by the manipulative questioning. In the second interview; they had asked somewhere in the neighborhood of 95 times in a 60-minute time frame (that’s more than one and a half times a minute that they asked these same questions).
- When I was first told by the police that I had been accused of “molesting” you. I demanded a polygraph (lie detector)… I passed… Later, the same police officer came back and asked if I would take another test. I of course agreed. The night before I was in the hospital because of kidney stones and was highly medicated. Additionally, they asked me some very disturbing questions; ones that suggested that I may have raped you. The results were inconclusive (meaning they could tell if I was telling the truth or if I was lying).
- In December of that year, you had your second interview; where you claimed that I did bad things to you. However, I had been questioned in August about those exact claims? How was it that they were questioning me on events you hadn’t reported yet? Ask yourself that.
- In court, you stated that you “did not say that” about the things you allegedly told police and the interviewer. You also told the court that if you did good in the interviews that your grandma promised to take you out for ice cream.
- I was found NOT GUILTY of either raping or molesting you. This is fact, as not only all the testimony, including your’s; as well as the polygraph’s show.
- Because of the false accusations, it allowed for other accusations to be made against me. When I no longer was allowed to see you. I had a huge hole in my heart. This, I tried to fill by making new friends. The problem is that I am not very good at that; nor am I a good judge of character. A friend that me and your mother met in college introduced me to a man; I later became friends with this man and eventually allowed him and his girlfriend to stay with me… He was 45 years old at the time and his girlfriend, I was told was 21 (in actuality, she was closer to 16 I found out after my arrest).
- While I was sick, I ended up coming out of my room and finding my “friend” selling off my painkillers to a child. I through him out of my apartment. A few day’s later he reported to police that I had pictures of naked kids on my computer… I did not know about this report for several months.
- A few weeks after I kicked him out; I ran into him where he apologized. I accepted his apology; but didn’t allow him to move back in. I did however, invite him to a late Christmas party I was having… When the party happened, he brought me a few gifts; both used. One was a set of tools and another was a USB thumb drive.
- A day or two after the party; I was contacted by the police and told that my car was out in the middle of the street with four flat tires and superglue in the locks. I told the police that my friend (the same friend from above) had been paid to fix the car and that it was supposed to be in his shop. I gave them the address and the police said it was out in the middle of the street blocking the road. They said I need to come get it. When I told them I couldn’t. They somehow had someone with no money (again, same friend) pay for a flatbed truck to bring my car back to my apartment.
- A few weeks later is when the police showed up at my apartment with a search warrant. They took my media center (which had originally been in the living room) and all my black or gray thumb drives (leaving all the colored ones behind). It wasn’t until July of the same year, that I discovered that they had found deleted child pornography on those items. Even in court, they could not determine who, when or how that stuff was put on my computer or when it had been deleted… The only thumb drive that child porn was found on was the one given to me by my “friend”.
- During my second trial; I learned that my “friend” had been convicted for violently raping his baby son and had served many years in prison down in Florida for that crime. When my attorney brought this up in court, the judge ordered our silence on the matter before the jury and ordered that the states only witness’s testimony could not be put into question.
- When my “friend” made his initial police report, he had his girlfriend make one too. Here statement completely differed from his statement. I wanted to call her as a witness, but was denied because she was apparently a minor at the time and because it would jeopardized the states case against me.
- Just prior to my trial; the attorney that had been working hard on my case, had to be replaced with a new attorney; that attorney hadn’t even opened my case file until we arrived for the first day of my second trial. Because of this, he failed to argue that my case had been reassigned to a judge that was court ordered not to have anything to do with my case. This attorney also did not call a single witness on my behalf.
- I was found guilty, solely based on the fact that deleted child porn had been found on my property. Not because I actually downloaded the content or viewed the content, but because I was associated with the computer and thumb drive that they were found on… All these types of convictions had been over turned in other cases; but because I don’t have the type of money needed to clear my name, I must still register as a sex offender.
So, before I get into the matters that involve me not being able to raise you; as a father should when a mother can’t; I want to take you back to when I first met your mom, Laura Beerbower (I add details that you already know so that the search engines will find this page easier).
I met your mother while attending Grays Harbor College where I was working towards getting my teaching degree. I was doing very well too. Far better than I ever did in high school; but maybe that is because I was in subjects I found interesting for a change.
Your daddy was a smoker back in those days and you could still smoke as long as you were outside and a few feet away from the doors. Well, i often saw your mom out on the bench where people smoked (your mom was not a smoker though); often she would be talking to others; and a lot of times, she would be complaining how your grandmother treated her like a child and wouldn’t let her be an adult, which technically she was; at 21 years old.
Another subject that your mom constantly mentioned was her “trust fund” and how she wished the could use it to move out and get her own house; and since injustice and totalitarian authority are two of my hot topics; I gave your mom some suggestions. I told her how trusts are their for people who don’t have the ability to stand up for themselves; that if she showed the world that she could; her mother, your grandmother, would lose all power over her and that she would finally be able to grow up as it were.
It wasn’t until a month later, on my 25th birthday that I started dating your mother. Me and your mom went out after school and when our date was over, I took her to the bus station where one of the drivers said that your grandma was looking for her. Your mom called your grandma and your grandma turned around and called the police stating I kidnapped your mother.
Our second date was chaperoned by your grandmother. She had a tight leash around your mothers neck that was very “Black Snake Moan” like. Pretty strange behavior I thought for a women who I later found out let her husband rape his own daughter. After all, we were two adults and having a guardian there was very perverse.
Despite the strangeness of the whole situation; I did discover that I did love your mother enough to deal with it and to jump through whatever hoops were made of me.
One evening; while watching TV; I got a knock on the door; it was your mother and she had with her a bunch of her belongings. She said that she wanted to be out of her mothers house because your grandmother had found a man on the Internet and was throwing away her life and your mothers to run away to eastern Washington to move in with him. I told your mother she could stay, and that I would deal with whatever the fallout was.
At midnight that night; one of your aunts arrived at my house kicking and banging on the front door of the building where I lived. We choose to ignore them in hopes that they would go away or call the police; where we could then explain to them what was going on. An hour later they left and the police were not called. End in the end, your mom moved in with me permanently.
A few weeks later we were awaken by your grandma Iverson telling us that we were under attack. It was 9/11.
In October I decided to ask your mother if she would marry me; and she agreed. I couldn’t afford to buy her an engagement ring with all my incoming going towards living and paying for school.
On Thanksgiving Day; your mom woke me up to tell me that you we were pregnant with you. It was the happiest day of my life because all I ever wanted in life was to have a child and a family to call my own.
So, despite what your mom thinks; I did not ask her to marry me because I got her pregnant, I had asked her more than a month earlier to marry me. I think the reason she believes this to be the case is because your grandmother had manipulated your mother to think this way. And I did finally buy her that engagement ring. I bought it to give to her at Christmas. The same time we had chosen to let the family know about your pending arrival.
Your mom and grandmothers had decided for a Spring wedding; several months before you were due to arrive.
During your pregnancy; me and your mom discussed trying to use a bit of her trust money to buy a used reliable car. Your mother was at risk due to her health issues and we thought it wise that we had transporting for all the doctors visits we needed to make; not to mention pushing a grocery cart loaded with food a mile was not the best option we had – we were very poor.
When your mom decided to contact your grandmother; she controlled your mom’s money; your mom asked me what to say; so I helped her compose a email. This help ended up biting me in the ass; as now your grandma was for sure under the impression that I was after your mom’s money. Never mind, that I am an anti-capitalistic socialist with a real-life phobia regarding money.
Your grandma refused to let your mom use some of her money to buy a car. She made dozens of excuses on why your mom couldn’t use any of her own money to do so. This is when I realized what your grandmothers motives in life were.
Anyways; fast-forward to August 5, 2002; and we have your mom going into labor just after returning home from a Beerbower family reunion. We tried to contact my mother to get us to the hospital in Olympia, but your grandma was in one of her crazy moods, so she wasn’t at your birth. Your aunt Kari came down from McCleary to turn around and drive us up to Olympia.
keywords: beerbower huth savannah leigh pumpkin turd-bird dramallama852 dramallama